Mina and Giraldo’s Corrientes Online Tango Academy, TangoWorkout -SOLO TECHNIQUE- for leaders/followers at Improvers and Intermediate levels. Available 24/7 for up to12 months.
This workshop has two components one theoretical and one practical, it is designed in a progressive group of Tango syllabus structured in 10 main technical sets for a total of 35 exercises.
Posture and Alignment, Grounding, Leg Fluidity, Dynamics, Pivots in 5 variations, Planeos, Firuletes, Wraps, Flicks and Boleos.
Here is what we are presenting to you:
• Infographics and detail explanations of each section from the leaders and followers side of dance.• Close-ups for the main details at various speeds.
• A list of key points from each session, for both leaders and followers.
• A Warm-up and Cool down video guide with health and safety notes. (link)
• The total study time you should aim to spend in each session. This video-class requires a minimum of 120min practice at your own pace.
• A full index of the workshop and glossary of terms will be sent as a PDF once you process the payment.
• One-two small group tutorial, a practice class of 60min via Zoom, once you sign up you will be notified of dates and times.
TangoWorkout is our very own set of technical exercises, a hybrid method from Tango Clásico in dialogue with Release Technique and Pilates foundations, getting you ready to dance tango at your very best capacity.
We take learning and teaching Tango to our hearts and we want you to have good quality lessons during these weeks where we are not socially interacting. Each video-class will be available to you 24/7 for up to12 months.
Suitable for beginners.