Mina and Giraldo’s Class on Sacada, Giro, Boleo and Firuletes.
This sequence belongs to a family of Tango moves mostly danced in the Tango de Salon Style. This class is structured in 4 main parts. In this video-class you will find:
• Infographics and detail explanations of each section from the leaders and followers side of dance.
• Close-ups for the main details.
• View of the dance sequence from the open and close side of the steps.
• A list of key points from each session, for both leaders and followers.
• The total study time you should aim to spend in each session. This class requires a minimum of 70min practice.
• You are invited to send us a video of your study for us to send back feedback on your progress in the step.
• The glossary of terms will be sent as a PDF once you process the payment.
• This product can not be copied, distributed or published in any way or form. Your access code is private.